Youth Ministry is not comfortable! It's not easy! It is normal and okay to feel inadequate about your skills. Your confidence will grow the longer you do ministry and you will see how God can use us 'inadequate' people to do great things!
1. You must know what's going on in youth ministry at all'
2. You must have adequate training and be equipped to teach the Bible.
3. You must feel needed at all times.
4.You must always feel comfortable.
5. You must be one of the kids.
6. You must have plenty of free time.
7. You must feel secure.
8. You must be wild, crazy and dynamic.
9. You must be liked by all the kids and parents.